ETC - College to Career Planning Programs
The college to career planning programs shown below are used by thousands of professional college consultants and counselors. These programs are shown in the sequence as they are used by professional consultants when working with clients.
Why use ETC's suite of programs? These programs enable families to develop educational tracks that lead to real careers. This is all done with the objective of producing positive college outcome while managing costs and fiscal responsibility.
Additionally, you'll read our supporting documentation, we also share with you the best practices used by college consultants for developing successful college plans. It is a methodical process for selecting a major based on your child's academic interests and strengths, identifying schools that fit your needs academically and financially, all of which is oriented towards a successful college to career outcome
Before you get started:
- Our programs won't tell you what to do. They give you options that are economically viable. You review the options- then you choose your path. Thinking is involved. Most users spend hours and days on our programs, running multiple scenarios to build the optimal college to career plan.
- All of our programs are free for the basic data, and then premium data are available for a nominal fee. We're a non-profit so a monthly subscription with unlimited access is only $25. An annual subscription is $99. Professional consultants pay the same rate.
- An academic major should lead to a real job, and that job should have a good salary. We’ll show you 48 majors with the jobs that they lead to, AND the starting salaries for those jobs CollegeBuddy
- Everyone graduates in 4 years, right? Actually, 5.3 years is the average time to graduate. Spend 2 minutes on this program to determine the probability of you graduating, and when College Graduation Probability Program
- Students hate this program and parents love it. If you're trying to determine what the right college to career track is for you, you’ll find this program to be brutally honest with incredibly valuable guidance CareerBuddy Plan on spending some time with this program. It's thought provoking, and enormously beneficial in helping to show how a student’s competencies should be applied to an education and career track.
- Choosing a school should be based on investment logic. The rankings of schools in the ETC College Rankings Index is based on the Economic Value Added for 1,200 four year colleges in the U. S. Our methodology ranks colleges on their ability to improve the earnings and employability of their students.
- College Business Plan - This program will build a business plan with you, inclusive of the most relevant financial data. This is truly a revolution in college planning and a must for every family working towards sending a child to college.