ETC - College to Career Planning Programs
The college to career planning programs shown below are used by thousands of professional college consultants and counselors. These programs are shown in the sequence as they are used by professional consultants when working with clients.
Why use ETC's suite of programs? These programs enable families to develop educational tracks that lead to real careers. This is all done with the objective of producing positive college outcome while managing costs and fiscal responsibility.
Additionally, you'll read our supporting documentation, we also share with you the best practices used by college consultants for developing successful college plans. It is a methodical process for selecting a major based on your child's academic interests and strengths, identifying schools that fit your needs academically and financially, all of which is oriented towards a successful college to career outcome
College Rankings - for a crisis management environment. Released in May of 2020 for the purpose of getting you into the right college in September, and through the next year. You need a college that teaches online and in-classroom, is affordable, and close to home. Read our scenario planning for the Autumn 2020 semester and then review the colleges that can deliver on the specific academic requirements that are required in this incredibly challenging time.
- Job FutureCaster – never before has the selection of academic major been more important. This program provides eye opening insights into the jobs that are available for young people who are making college plans. This is an excellent program for estimating your college Return On Investment.
For many years, college tuitions have been negotiable. This may be the best environment ever to reduce your cost of college and we'll help you to do just that. Our College Tuition Negotiator is loaded with data points that will enable you to get the best possible tuition discount. We'll be launching additional programs and resources shortly that will enable you to stay out in front of the COVID-19 crisis.
College Planning for Autumn 2020 has become an almost impossible endeavor, which is why we have developed a strategy and supporting program to make sense of it all. No one knows if colleges will be open in September for in-class instruction and nor can anyone promise that if classes do open, that they would remain open if a second wave of COVID-19 breaks out. Our College Planning for Autumn 2020 program offers the guidance of a low cost, low risk strategy for 2020 / 2021, and a listing of colleges that support the strategy.
Before you get started:
- Our programs won't tell you what to do. They give you options that are economically viable. You review the options- then you choose your path. Thinking is involved. Most users spend hours and days on our programs, running multiple scenarios to build the optimal college to career plan.
- All of our programs are free for the basic data, and then premium data are available for a nominal fee. We're a non-profit so a monthly subscription with unlimited access is only $25. An annual subscription is $99. Professional consultants pay the same rate.
- An academic major should lead to a real job, and that job should have a good salary. We’ll show you 48 majors with the jobs that they lead to, AND the starting salaries for those jobs CollegeBuddy
- Everyone graduates in 4 years, right? Actually, 5.3 years is the average time to graduate. Spend 2 minutes on this program to determine the probability of you graduating, and when College Graduation Probability Program
- Students hate this program and parents love it. If you're trying to determine what the right college to career track is for you, you’ll find this program to be brutally honest with incredibly valuable guidance CareerBuddy Plan on spending some time with this program. It's thought provoking, and enormously beneficial in helping to show how a student’s competencies should be applied to an education and career track.
- Choosing a school should be based on investment logic. The rankings of schools in the ETC College Rankings Index is based on the Economic Value Added for 1,200 four year colleges in the U. S. Our methodology ranks colleges on their ability to improve the earnings and employability of their students.
- College Business Plan - This program will build a business plan with you, inclusive of the most relevant financial data. This is truly a revolution in college planning and a must for every family working towards sending a child to college.